Our CSIC Membership


Effective April 13, 2004, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officials will only recognize representatives who are members of

1. a Canadian provincial or territorial law society
2. Chambre des Notaries du Quebec or


the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants(CSIC)

Canadaˇ¦s Minister of Citizenship Immigration and Multiculturalism has announced on June 28, 2011 that as of June 30, 2011, the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) has become the new regulatory body for immigration consultants, it will replace the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC) formed in 2004.  For additional information please visit the link: http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/home.cfm


No other representative may charge a fee in relation to an application or proceeding, be it inland or overseas. Applications to CIC submitted by other representatives who charge a fee will not be processed and will be returned to the applicant.


In order to become a member of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC), one has to be a Canadian Citizen or a Canadian Permanent Resident; must meet stringent educational & ethical standards; comply with the society's rules & directives; must pass two knowledge examinations & an English language test. All Members of CSIC will be required to carry a minimum of CDN$1,000,000 Professional Errors and Omissions Liability Insurance plus fulfill all continuing educational requirements.


Our Hong Kong office is headed by Ms. Mary Chan who is a licensed Full Member of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants. ( CSIC Membership No. M042262) Ms. Mary Chan has been working as a Canadian Immigration Consultant since 1988 and has assisted thousands of applicants from Hong Kong and Mainland China to successfully immigrate to Canada. You may click here to view part of our credentials and newspapers interviews over the past decades.

  You may also verify Ms. Mary Chan's status as a licensed immigration consultant by visiting the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants website and click on the " Find a Consultant " tab. You may search for all other licensed immigration consultants in Hong Kong by clicking ˇ§Hong Kongˇ¨ under BROWSE OUTSIDE OF CANADA.