輸入內地人才計劃 Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals (AMSTP)
Chinese residents of Mainland China who possess special skills, knowledge, or experience of value to and not readily available in Hong Kong may apply to come to work under the Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals (ASMTP). The ASMTP is quota-free and non-sector specific.
An application for an entry permit to take up employment under the ASMTP may be favourably considered if:
- There is no security objection and no known record of serious crime in respect of the applicant;
- There is a genuine job vacancy;
- The applicant has secured a job relevant to his/her academic qualifications or work experience that cannot be readily taken up by the local workforce;
- The applicant has a good education background, normally a first degree in the relevant field, good technical qualifications, proven professional abilities and/or relevant experience and achievements supported by documentary evidence; and
- The remuneration package including income, accommodation, medical and other fringe benefits is broadly commensurate with the prevailing market rate for professionals in the HKSAR.
The pattern of limit of stay is “3+3+2” years.
Employers are not required to provide proof to substantiate their difficulties in local recruitment in making applications for talent admission if:
- The post offered falls under the 13 professions with shortage of local supply as listed in the Talent List, or
- The vacancy on offer is with an annual salary (total remuneration package including other fringe benefits such as housing allowance) of HK$2 million or above.
Supporting Documents Required for the Applicant:
- Copy of the applicant’s Valid Travel Document
- Proof of the applicant’s academic qualifications and relevant work experience
- Copy of the applicant’s Hong Kong Identity Card (if any)
- Signed letter of consent from the applicant’s present working unit (For Mainland Chinese Residents only)
- Applicant’s recent photograph
- Completed application form
- Each accompanying dependent of the applicant for entry under AMSTP will need to provide evidence of relationship with the applicant, copy of the dependent’s valid travel documents, recent photo, completed application form etc…
Supporting Documents To Be Submitted by the Employing Company:
- Completed application form
- Copy of the company’s employment contract or letter of appointment with the applicant
- Copy of the company’s business registration certificate
- Photocopy of proof of financial standing (e.g. latest audited financial report, trading profit and loss account, or profit tax return)
- Documents with details of company background such as business activities, mode of operation, background/ connection of company, product ranges, sources and markets, membership of chamber of commerce (if any), etc.
- Detailed business plan (e.g. information on source of funds, estimated capital injection, nature/mode of business activities, expected turnover, sales volume, gross and net profit in the coming years, and proposed creation of local job posts, etc.
- For companies newly set-up within the last 12 months only
For further enquiries, please contact us at 2868 3780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Immigration to Hong Kong Programs:
Capital Investment Entrant Scheme (CIES)
Top Talent Pass Scheme (TTPS)
Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)