Canada Immigration Tips

Why Should You Choose an Immigration Consultant (RCIC)?

What are ICCRC, the College and RCIC

The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) was continued as the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (the College) on November 23, 2021. The College licenses and regulates Canadian immigration and citizenship consultants in the public interest.

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is a legally authorized representative and member in good standing with the College.

The College regulates RCICs and ensures that RCICs adhere to a professional code of conduct. The body also licenses professionals and processes complaints involving Canadian immigration.

You may visit the College’s website to instantly verify if a RCIC member is in good standing.

How to Choose An Immigration Consultant

Protect your Canadian Dream, work only with Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) or Canadian Lawyers, do not work with agents because they are not supposed to provide any immigration advice by charging a fee.

A small tip … the smaller the representative’s membership number means the earlier he/she joined the College / ICCRC. If you are looking for an experienced consultant, you may check their membership number as a reference. Our Hong Kong office is headed by Ms. Mary Chan - a licensed Member of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC), membership no. R408663.  Learn more about our background here.



Read More Why Choose A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant 關於加拿大註冊移民顧問

Read More】 College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants Consumer Guide


Official links:
Learn about representatives
The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants
Find an Immigration Consultant
Using an immigration and citizenship representative
Don’t be a victim of a disappearing act: Choose your representative carefully